TS Apartment Rentals Cleaning and Internet Marketing

Used lawnmower sales and service

make $ blogging

BlogClicker offers free advertising to online businesses

Blog Carnival, blogs of interest,blogs I enjoy

Sunday, November 7, 2010

More adventures into internet marketing and affiliate marketing

   I have made in my opinion great strides to get deeper into affiliate marketing.  I have been searching deligently the past few days for something that will work.  The statement " I have made great strides " is due to the fact that actually over the past 6 or 7 years I have been searching on and off.  I have invested some money in several internet businesses never to reach any level of success.  As I stated in previous posts that I will never know how high I can reach until I try.  That's one character trait that I have is I'm trying constantly to keep reaching for my definition of "success".  I try to keep in mind that financial "success" might not be where my strenght lies.  I also keep in mind that if I live with some of my principles then this also could be a measuring tool of my "success". 
    Back to the point of the article, my searching has opened a few methods of bringing to me at least some continuity between some of the means to internet marketing or affiliate marketing.  Some of the advertising methods used were in the form of simple keywords that I have added in my ads.  Referrals are a means to show you perspective visitors that I actually have used this site.   Earn cash online accepting advertisers offers is something in the works currently which we are promoting.  As many owners of businesses know advertising is crucial.  Free advertising isn't always as bad as what people tell you.  In some instances it is being tested and the phrase "you get what you pay for" has until now may not be the case.  At any rate that is the jist of my dive into my mind as to the early discoveries of internet marketing and affiliater marketing.  I'm no expert by any means and may never be but at least I keep trying.  bye for now,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Surf web sites,free advertising

Referrals and Free advertising