TS Apartment Rentals Cleaning and Internet Marketing

Used lawnmower sales and service

make $ blogging

BlogClicker offers free advertising to online businesses

Blog Carnival, blogs of interest,blogs I enjoy

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Our birthday fishing trip

My wonderful mom is planning to take my wife and I on a fishing trip.  My wives and my birthdays are 1 day and 1 year apart so this is a present for us from my mom.  I hope that I catch a few more fish than mom but knowing her she will catch more than me.  I would really like to post a few pictures when we get back but I don't know if time will permit. I am looking forward to the scenic river and just being out there. The time away will do all of us some good. I am not looking forward to returning though because I know what we are planning to do so I'm putting everything out of my mind so I can just enjoy the trip.        bye for now,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Surf web sites,free advertising

Referrals and Free advertising