TS Apartment Rentals Cleaning and Internet Marketing

Used lawnmower sales and service

make $ blogging

BlogClicker offers free advertising to online businesses

Blog Carnival, blogs of interest,blogs I enjoy

Monday, June 6, 2011

internetmarketing

I figue now is as good as time as any to write a little in my blog. I've begun a new affiliate site. http://www.famouswebsites.com/ . It's a pretty simple site but it takes time to make money on the internet. Trial and error. This is how I learned and believe me i'm still learning. As far as the cleaning business i'm trying to get some local clients and  also I've got a website for that. http://www.tsapartmentrentalscleaningandinternetmarketing.webstarts.com/

I hav'nt been to my local fishing hole lately though mama and i did catch a few fish the other day. I really enjoyed it. I did'nt take any home though I could have had a mess to fry up. I'm still waiting on my trout fishing trip. The recent storms damaged a few of the roads but I still can't wait to see it again. I'll have to have a few pictures by then.

 That's enough for now, but i should post real soon with some of the marketing developments as well as fishing trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Surf web sites,free advertising

Referrals and Free advertising